For 2023, the Wyngs team is looking for a working student to actively support one of our client projects in the field of e-learning and video creation.
Who we are
We are an international consulting agency and we are looking for support in our office in Essen for one of our long-term projects. As a working student you will be directly integrated into our team and will develop the German market together with the Country Manager. Your field of activity is therefore versatile, exciting and allows you to experience what it means to build up a market. You will have the opportunity to help shape and implement your own ideas.
Where? Design Office Essen Ruhr Tower and remotely
When? As soon as possible
- Intensive insights into the German-French startup ecosystem.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a team in Essen, Paris, New York, London and Lyon.
- We give you a lot of freedom and you have the opportunity to grow in a dynamic work environment.
- We will help you develop a good understanding of how to approach projects and successfully manage client projects.
- We offer you access to high-quality external training.
- Very good insights into a wide range of activities and a diverse team and customer field.
- Flexible work with the possibility to manage your own projects and direct customer contact in the medium-sized corporate and educational sector (universities, universities of applied sciences, training centers, schools, …).
- A great opportunity to build an excellent network for your future.
- Home office possibility.
- Access to the Co-Working Design Offices in Essen, your own workspace on the 14th floor with a view of the city, possibility to use the open space area – also for university outside working hours.
- You may find more benefits of working students in Germany here.
- Project management: internal and external tasks.
- Assistance to the Country Manager.
- Customer support: you are the contact person for the German market.
- Contact with all stakeholders: international team, along the supply chain, end customers.
- Preparation of initial trainings (after the launch of the system) and active involvement.
- Management of internal and external tools incl. updates of existing documentation, FAQs.
- Creation of video tutorials and other video material.
- Organization of events and trade shows.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the following fields: Economics (focus on project management, logistics is a plus), International Project Management, International Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, Cultural Industries, or equivalent.
- Strong interest in the field of e-learning and video creation.
- Affinity for video technology (previous knowledge is good, but not mandatory, but you should bring the interest to work with it).
- Experience in project management and you enjoy working independently and autonomously.
- German is your native language, English is business fluent; French is a plus.
Are you our next team member?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and a short explanation why you and Wyngs are a match – you can send us this as a video, voice memo or in written form 🙂
Feel free to send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will definitely get back to you!