As a Marketing Intern at Wyngs you will work closely with our team and our clients (German, French and European start-ups and scale-ups) on international marketing and communication projects in the European start-up environment. A large part of your internship will take place in collaboration with one of our clients in the field of e-learning and video creation, whose German business we are currently actively building. The remaining time we need you for marketing and communication activities with other clients and also at Wyngs.
Who we are
We are a highly motivated French-German team in a friendly and dynamic international environment. We work between Paris and Essen and you will be part of our Essen team in daily contact with the Paris team.
Our goal is for you to gain experience and grow professionally and personally during this internship. We support this through shared objectives and a strong open feedback culture and bottom-up communication policy so that we can all grow a little more every day.
Where: Essener Design-Tower and remotely
When: as soon as possible
- We provide you with insights and access to the European start-up scene. If you want to understand how the start-up sector works in Europe and how companies successfully develop internationally, you’ve come to the right place.
- We are a diverse team based in Paris and Essen; our different backgrounds allow us to put together a uniquely qualified team – we can’t wait to meet you 🙂
- While working with our long-term client, you will collaborate with teams in New York, London and Lyon.
- We encourage you to be creative and yourself, and in return we expect you to actively contribute your ideas and suggestions. True to the motto: better ask for forgiveness, than for permission.
- We offer you an overview of all areas of our company and promote your personal development, giving you an insight into the broad spectrum of activities and, in particular, into the working methods of a management consultancy.
- We offer you access to high quality external training.
- We are flexible in our way of working and everybody organizes himself/herself to a large extent. This requires structure, but also independent thinking and acting.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Access to the Co-Working Design Offices in Essen, your own workspace on the 14th floor with a view of the city, possibility to use the Open Space area – even outside working hours.
- Great network building for your future career.
- Last but not least: we work paperless, so there is no copying and we can all make our own coffee 😉
- Coordination of marketing projects between French and German teams, can be done in English.
- Developing content and strategies for the social media channels in collaboration with the French team.
- Publishing on social media on the German channels.
- Creating newsletters and updates for clients and prospects.
- Managing freelancers and proofreading localized content.
Creating “lead magnets” such as videos, whitepapers, posts, etc.
- Helping to organize trade shows and events, ideally you will also be on-site.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business (with a focus on marketing), International Business, Intercultural Marketing, International Marketing, Cultural Economics/Cultural Studies.
- Interest in content creation, writing articles, design implementation, etc.
- Interest in copywriting: error-free and creative formulation in German.
- Experience in social media marketing and publishing.
- Interest in the field of e-learning and video creation and the ability to read into the technical vocabulary of this field.
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere or equivalent.
- You like to work independently and on your own responsibility in international teams.
- German is your native language, English is business fluent; French is a plus.
Are you our next team member?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and a short explanation why you and Wyngs are a match – you can send us this as a video, voice memo or in written form 🙂
Feel free to send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will definitely get back to you!