As a Business Development / Sales Intern at Wyngs, you will work closely with our team and our clients (German, French and European start-ups and scale-ups). Together with our Business Development Manager you will work on projects in the area of sales enablement and sales coaching and support the setup of a scalable business development and sales structure in Germany for one of our long-term clients. You will also be in direct contact with end customers via email and phone as part of acquisition campaigns.
Who we are
We are a highly motivated French-German team in a friendly and dynamic international environment. We work between Paris and Essen and you will be part of our Essen team in daily contact with the Paris team.
Our goal is for you to gain experience and grow professionally and personally during this internship. We support this through shared objectives and a strong open feedback culture and bottom-up communication policy so that we can all grow a little more every day.
Where: Essener Design-Tower and remotely
When: as soon as possible
- We provide you with insights and access to the European start-up scene. If you want to understand how the start-up sector works in Europe and how companies successfully develop internationally, you’ve come to the right place.
- We are a diverse team based in Paris and Essen; our different backgrounds allow us to put together a uniquely qualified team – we can’t wait to meet you 🙂
- While working with our long-term client, you will collaborate with teams in New York, London and Lyon.
- We encourage you to be creative and yourself, and in return we expect you to actively contribute your ideas and suggestions. True to the motto: better ask for forgiveness, than for permission.
- We offer you an overview of all areas of our company and promote your personal development, giving you an insight into the broad spectrum of activities and, in particular, into the working methods of a management consultancy.
- We offer you access to high quality external training.
- We are flexible in our way of working and everybody organizes himself/herself to a large extent. This requires structure, but also independent thinking and acting.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Access to the Co-Working Design Offices in Essen, your own workspace on the 14th floor with a view of the city, possibility to use the Open Space area – even outside working hours.
- Great network building for your future career.
- Last but not least: we work paperless, so there is no copying and we can all make our own coffee 😉
- Discover creative and unconventional approaches to business development.
- Assist in creating and building a business development coaching.
- CRM Management.
- Researching and creating target customer lists.
- Creation of prospecting campaigns.
- Creation and execution of sales structures.
- Direct contact with potential customers.
- Telephone contact with customers when necessary for the campaign.
- Follow-up of the DACH sales pipeline (task management, etc.).
- Assisting with events/trade shows and organizing follow up.
- Assisting with product demos/product launches.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics (with a focus on Sales/Business Development), International Business, Sales Management (Marketing & Sales), Cultural Business/Cultural Studies or similar degree.
- Confidence in contacting new potential clients through various channels (email, social media, phone).
- You enjoy working independently and on your own initiative in international teams and have a structured way of working.
- Enjoy new challenges and pursuing personal goals.
- Experience in direct customer contact.
- German is your native language, your English is business fluent, French is nice to have.
Are you our next team member?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and a short explanation why you and Wyngs are a match – you can send us this as a video, voice memo or in written form 🙂
Feel free to send us your application to email@example.com
We will definitely get back to you!